[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="250" caption="Anthony Weiner"][/caption]
Among a spate of news reviews recommending Anthony Weiner is thinking of getting a 2013 bid for brand new you are able to City mayor, the disgraced former congressman required to individuals magazine to eliminate the gossips.
"I can't say absolutely that I will never run for public office again, but I'm very happy in my present life. I'm not doing anything to plan a campaign," Weiner apparently states within an exclusive interview on newsstands Friday. "The only next dramatic steps I'm planning on are Jordan's first," he stated, referencing his 6-month-old boy.
The content may be the first joint interview Weiner and wife Huma Abedin, deputy chief of staff to Hillary Rodham Clinton, have offered because the former New You are able to congressman resigned last June following reviews he texted lewd photos of them self to women. Excerpts of those interview launched Wednesday reveal Abedin adoring Weiner's raising a child abilities and voicing public support on her husband.
"Anthony has spent every day since [the scandal] trying to be the best dad and husband he can be. ... I'm proud to be married to him."
News References: Yahoo News, The Ticket.
See Also: Indian News, Hindi News, Tamil News.
Keywords:
Anthony Weiner
Huma Abedin
York City mayor
Saturday, July 28, 2012
0 Anthony Weiner declines comeback plans, won’t eliminate political future
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment